- Seeds, Pods and Big Bets
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part II
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part I
- Inside Amazon.com, what’s the culture really like these days?
- First 24 hours with the Apple Watch
- Hey Geek, Attracted to Buddhism? You should check out Stoicism.
- Do More Faster, Part 1 – Idea and Vision
- The Original iPhone was a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How To Become An Engineer With People Skills
- A Hardware Startup in the Dorm Room Next Door
Brendan on the web
Tag Archives: lean startup
How can you accelerate your startup or new product? Ship it, share it and get feedback. “Many entrepreneurs are hesitant to share too much about what they’re doing and, even when they do, they hold back some of their thoughts … Continue reading
I had the pleasure of hearing Steve Sanderson speak at the Austin Lean Startup Circle last night. Although I’m a big fan of the Lean Startup, with a working wife and two little kids it’s rare that I prioritize a … Continue reading
The venerable Kauffman Foundation has jumped on the Lean Startup bandwagon. They just launched the Kauffman Founders School, “an online educational resource dedicated to entrepreneurship.” The school is organized as a series of topics, each presented by an expert in a … Continue reading
Two days ago I attended my first London Meetup. It was with Lean Startup London, and the topic was In The Founders’ Studio With Brant Cooper, Entrepreneurs Guide to Customer Development. The affable host was Salim (‘Sal’) Virani (@SaintSal) who … Continue reading