Here are some resources I recommend, organized by topic
- Leadership and Self Deception. Focuses on defensiveness (which it calls being in the box).
- Turn the Ship Around, by David Marquet. Emphasizes the importance of delegating authority (which he calls the leader-leader model instead of the leader-follower model.
- Y Combinator Startup School 2012 and 2013. Twenty one ~30min videos on startups from founders including: Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Jack Dorsey (Twitter & Square), Joel Spolsky (StackOverflow), etc.
- Lean Startup Conference 2012. Sixteen mixed-length videos (~5 to ~30min) on lean startup process and experiences from practitioners including: Marc Andreessen (Netscape, Andreessen Horowitz), Scott Cook (Intuit), etc.
- Stanford Entrepreneurship Corner. A big collection of video-recorded talks at Stanford on a variety of topics, including: Creativity & Innovation, Opportunity Recognition, Team & Culture, etc.
- Kauffman Founders School. A series of short videos (~5-10mins) on entrepreneurship (lean methodology, intellectual property, equity, etc).
- Lean Day West Conference 2013. Seven awesome videos (~30-50mins) on Lean Startup and Lean UX in the enterprise.
- The Startup Toolkit. A great collection of articles by Rob Fitzpatrick, Leancamp fellow and YC alum. Based in London.
- Silicon Valley Product Group Archive. A great collection of articles by Marty Cagan, product management thought leader extraordinaire and author of Inspired: How To Create Products Customers Love (a must-read!).
- 50 Articles and Books that will Make you a Great Product Manager. A great set of links to articles and books on Product Management by Noah Weiss VP of Product Management at foursquare.
- The Lean Startup, by Eric Ries
- Inspired: How to Create Products Customers Love, by Marty Cagan
- Running Lean, by Ash Maurya