- Amazon Product Management, Working Backwards
- A review of "One More Time: How Do You Motivate Employees", by Frederick Herzberg
- Why People Hate New Ideas
- Download / Scrape Salesforce Reports in 4 lines of Python
- A review of "Leadership That Gets Results", by Daniel Goleman
- People Lab: The Next New Thing in HR
- Do the right thing, Wait to get fired
- A review of "The Set-Up-to-Fail Syndrome" by Jean-Francois Manzoni and Jean-Louis Barsoux
- Can I explore your API in a browser address bar?
- Bill Gates: 3 Myths That Block Progress for the Poor
- Seeds, Pods and Big Bets
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part II
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part I
- Inside Amazon.com, what’s the culture really like these days?
- First 24 hours with the Apple Watch
- Hey Geek, Attracted to Buddhism? You should check out Stoicism.
- Do More Faster, Part 1 – Idea and Vision
- The Original iPhone was a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How To Become An Engineer With People Skills
- A Hardware Startup in the Dorm Room Next Door
Brendan on the web
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Today slate had an excellent article on Google’s management: The Happiness Machine: How Google became such a great place to work. One thing they mention is Project Oxygen, a data-analytics based approach to examining the management factors that improve performance. … Continue reading
I’m not usually one for New Year Resolutions – mostly because I’m happy to try out new resolutions (and build new habits) any time of the year. But the timing for my lastest resolution happens to be now, so I’m … Continue reading