- Amazon Product Management, Working Backwards
- A review of "One More Time: How Do You Motivate Employees", by Frederick Herzberg
- Why People Hate New Ideas
- Download / Scrape Salesforce Reports in 4 lines of Python
- A review of "Leadership That Gets Results", by Daniel Goleman
- People Lab: The Next New Thing in HR
- Do the right thing, Wait to get fired
- A review of "The Set-Up-to-Fail Syndrome" by Jean-Francois Manzoni and Jean-Louis Barsoux
- Can I explore your API in a browser address bar?
- Bill Gates: 3 Myths That Block Progress for the Poor
- Seeds, Pods and Big Bets
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part II
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part I
- Inside Amazon.com, what’s the culture really like these days?
- First 24 hours with the Apple Watch
- Hey Geek, Attracted to Buddhism? You should check out Stoicism.
- Do More Faster, Part 1 – Idea and Vision
- The Original iPhone was a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How To Become An Engineer With People Skills
- A Hardware Startup in the Dorm Room Next Door
Brendan on the web
Monthly Archives: April 2015
I have always been attracted to the Buddhism. Although I don’t necessarily believe that we are part of a cycle of rebirth, I do believe that attachment leads to suffering, and I believe that the Noble Eightfold Path (chose carefully your words, your actions, … Continue reading