- Seeds, Pods and Big Bets
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part II
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part I
- Inside Amazon.com, what’s the culture really like these days?
- First 24 hours with the Apple Watch
- Hey Geek, Attracted to Buddhism? You should check out Stoicism.
- Do More Faster, Part 1 – Idea and Vision
- The Original iPhone was a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How To Become An Engineer With People Skills
- A Hardware Startup in the Dorm Room Next Door
Brendan on the web
Monthly Archives: May 2013
I’ve seen lots of press about the Udacity + Georgia Tech = Credentialed Online CS Masters announcement. The thing that excites me is that we now have a top-10 computer science university leveraging their reputation to get into credentialing. As I’ve … Continue reading
“I think the market is going to go up today, but I’m betting against it.” You might think that statement is a little contradictory, but as Nassim Taleb explains, in Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and … Continue reading