- Amazon Product Management, Working Backwards
- A review of "One More Time: How Do You Motivate Employees", by Frederick Herzberg
- Download / Scrape Salesforce Reports in 4 lines of Python
- People Lab: The Next New Thing in HR
- A review of "Leadership That Gets Results", by Daniel Goleman
- Do the right thing, Wait to get fired
- Why People Hate New Ideas
- A review of "The Set-Up-to-Fail Syndrome" by Jean-Francois Manzoni and Jean-Louis Barsoux
- Can I explore your API in a browser address bar?
- Seeds, Pods and Big Bets
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part II
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part I
- Inside Amazon.com, what’s the culture really like these days?
- First 24 hours with the Apple Watch
- Hey Geek, Attracted to Buddhism? You should check out Stoicism.
- Do More Faster, Part 1 – Idea and Vision
- The Original iPhone was a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How To Become An Engineer With People Skills
- A Hardware Startup in the Dorm Room Next Door
Brendan on the web
Monthly Archives: May 2013
I’ve seen lots of press about the Udacity + Georgia Tech = Credentialed Online CS Masters announcement. The thing that excites me is that we now have a top-10 computer science university leveraging their reputation to get into credentialing. As I’ve … Continue reading
“I think the market is going to go up today, but I’m betting against it.” You might think that statement is a little contradictory, but as Nassim Taleb explains, in Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and … Continue reading