- Seeds, Pods and Big Bets
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part II
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part I
- Inside Amazon.com, what’s the culture really like these days?
- First 24 hours with the Apple Watch
- Hey Geek, Attracted to Buddhism? You should check out Stoicism.
- Do More Faster, Part 1 – Idea and Vision
- The Original iPhone was a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How To Become An Engineer With People Skills
- A Hardware Startup in the Dorm Room Next Door
Brendan on the web
Monthly Archives: March 2014
We’re crossing a new threshold. Individuals can make real hardware products and bring them to market. Thanks to open and accessible hardware platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and even ARM processors, Frankenstein prototypes can be hacked together in short time … Continue reading
It’s a couple of years old, but I love this short talk by Amazon.com’s CEO Jeff Bezos. In it he presents four things he knows: Obsess Over Customers Invent Think Long Term It’s Always Day 1