- Seeds, Pods and Big Bets
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part II
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part I
- Inside Amazon.com, what’s the culture really like these days?
- First 24 hours with the Apple Watch
- Hey Geek, Attracted to Buddhism? You should check out Stoicism.
- Do More Faster, Part 1 – Idea and Vision
- The Original iPhone was a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How To Become An Engineer With People Skills
- A Hardware Startup in the Dorm Room Next Door
Brendan on the web
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Last night I attended the London Web Performance Meetup. The topic was Application Performance Monitoring and it was done by Martin Pinner of Application Performance Ltd. There always a danger when inviting a vendor to present at a meetup or … Continue reading
Two days ago I attended my first London Meetup. It was with Lean Startup London, and the topic was In The Founders’ Studio With Brant Cooper, Entrepreneurs Guide to Customer Development. The affable host was Salim (‘Sal’) Virani (@SaintSal) who … Continue reading