- Seeds, Pods and Big Bets
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part II
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part I
- Inside Amazon.com, what’s the culture really like these days?
- First 24 hours with the Apple Watch
- Hey Geek, Attracted to Buddhism? You should check out Stoicism.
- Do More Faster, Part 1 – Idea and Vision
- The Original iPhone was a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How To Become An Engineer With People Skills
- A Hardware Startup in the Dorm Room Next Door
Brendan on the web
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Haters gonna hate. Engineers gonna build. Unsurprisingly, engineers are drawn to the challenges that interest them: reliability, scalability, and reduced technical risk. In a product space where Market Risk dominates (see Part I), these are the wrong priorities. A lot of … Continue reading