- Seeds, Pods and Big Bets
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part II
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part I
- Inside Amazon.com, what’s the culture really like these days?
- First 24 hours with the Apple Watch
- Hey Geek, Attracted to Buddhism? You should check out Stoicism.
- Do More Faster, Part 1 – Idea and Vision
- The Original iPhone was a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How To Become An Engineer With People Skills
- A Hardware Startup in the Dorm Room Next Door
Brendan on the web
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The venerable Kauffman Foundation has jumped on the Lean Startup bandwagon. They just launched the Kauffman Founders School, “an online educational resource dedicated to entrepreneurship.” The school is organized as a series of topics, each presented by an expert in a … Continue reading
If you haven’t already read the 2014 Gates Annual Letter: 3 Myths That Block Progress for the Poor, go do so now. It’s probably one of the more important things you’ll read all year. Here are some highlights: Myth 1: Poor Countries … Continue reading
Ever wonder who is really good at Innovation? Clearly Apple comes to mind. But what about when Apple goes looking for a little help? If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find … Continue reading