- Seeds, Pods and Big Bets
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part II
- Technical Risk vs Market Risk, Part I
- Inside Amazon.com, what’s the culture really like these days?
- First 24 hours with the Apple Watch
- Hey Geek, Attracted to Buddhism? You should check out Stoicism.
- Do More Faster, Part 1 – Idea and Vision
- The Original iPhone was a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How To Become An Engineer With People Skills
- A Hardware Startup in the Dorm Room Next Door
Brendan on the web
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Shame on me. I haven’t watched Jack Dorsey present before (live or on video), and I had made certain assumptions about him because of his business success (co-founder of Twitter, founder and CEO of Square) and because he was (in)famous … Continue reading
I like this best practices guide to designing APIs by Vinay Sahni. In it he offers some excellent advice, but one particular design principle is worth heeding and has lots of implications, namely the API should be “explorable via a … Continue reading